'I bring over 20 years clinical experience working with individuals, couples and groups. I specialise in relationships & psychosexual psychotherapy therapy. I work with people from diverse cultures, backgrounds, sexualities & age groups'. London | Worldwide
Relationship therapy | Couples therapy | Psychosexual Therapy | North London | London | Couples Counselling | Psychotherapyaishaali
Psychotherapy & Counselling for Couples and Individuals
for Professionals in the North London Area
Couples Therapy & Intensives
Psychotherapy & Meditation
The process of Psychotherapy enables you to understand your personal history and how negative patterns lead to emotional stress. Psychotherapy encourages you to move from concern with problems and symptoms towards exploring how you might lead a more fulfilling and authentic life. It helps you to accept and make necessary changes to live in a more constructive and fulfilling way.
My approach is integrative attending to the whole persons’, perceptions, thoughts, feelings and physical experience. I work with a range of therapeutic approaches such as Drama therapy, Meditation, Energy work & Breath work.
Change is an inevitable part of life and cannot be controlled. The tendency to hold onto the familiar is to resist change and remain stuck at a threshold. This is the source of much pain, dis-ease and distress that people experience in life. Suffering is the product of holding onto anything, which no longer serves us.
Couples Therapist in North London, Relationship therapy, Couples therapy, Psychosexual Therapy, London, Couples Counselling, Psychotherapy
If you are affected by or experience any of the issues below get in touch.
- Relationship difficulties, or inability to sustain loving relationships.
- Negative or conflictual beliefs about love, intimacy can affect your relationships
- Problems in your relationships, family / friends / work/ self
- Difficulties with your Sexuality and Identity
- Anxiety / worry
- Abuse, sexual, physical or emotional
- Self esteem and confidence
- Managing Stress
- Coping with Traumatic life events such as illness/ accidents / loss
- Coping with difficulties at work, or with work. Life, work balance
- Grief and Loss
- Creativity and spiritual issues
- Dramatherapy, Art Therapy, Yoga Therapy
- Dis – ease and emotional distress
- Eating disorders, Body image and weight problems
- Life crises, dilemmas, transitions and changes
- Gay, Lesbian Bisexual issues
Take the first step by Contacting me for a consultation
Online and Telephone sessions available
07855 781 210
Couples Counselling, Relationship therapy, Couples therapy, counselling, psychotherapy, North London, Highgate, Crouch End, London
Online Counselling and Psychotherapy
Relationship therapy | couples therapy | Counselling | Psychotherapy | Couples Counselling | Couples Retreats, North London, Highgate
Psychotherapy, London, North London, Counselling practice is within easy reach of Highgate, Hampstead, Belsize Park, Kentish Town, Archway, Camden, Highbury and Islington, Holloway, Crouch End, Tufnell Park, East Finchley and Muswell Hill.N6, N19, NW3, N10, N8.
error: Content is protected !!