Couples Therapy | Couples Counselling |North London | Highgate | Worldwide
What can you do? When relationships do not make sense, when anger, indifference, control or other destructive behaviors are painfully evident in your relationship.
You can decide to make a positive change. It’s up to you. I offer high feedback and low nonsense relationship therapy and coaching for professionals.
In addition to working with couples, I offer hope to individuals, even when it seems your partner is unwilling to cooperate.You can single-handedly transform your relationship. People from all over the world schedule face-to-face, online and telephone sessions as well as attending intensives and retreats in person.
As Featured in ‘The Times’ on Sunday Magazine –
‘ Thanks to Aisha’s beady eye, we had a firmer grasp of our ‘ issues’ – my nagging, Sebastian’s emotional unavailability and stonewalling.
The invitation was to find not our faults but “our best hopes” for the future, and ways to meet them’. Catherine Blythe
Take the Next Step – Get in Touch
Investing in couples therapy offers a deeper, sexier, happier and more resilient connection with your partner. You can call me now for a 20 minute phone consultation 07855 781 210
Many people I work with struggle with certain beliefs and stories they have about relationships;
- You might imagine that you should be able to establish a rich and satisfying relationship with another person even if you did not learn to be in a loving relationship with yourself.
- You may believe that a successful relationship largely depends on finding the right person, and doing the right things. People who are in relationships with people who tick boxes are never satisfied in a relationship.
- You might not be aware of the way you affect another person, often the way you treat another person is a direct expression of how you relate to yourself.
- By this I mean that your outer relationships are a reflection of your inner life, you can only be as open and present with another as you are with yourself.
Walking the path of relationship deepens your capacity for compassion, embracing love, and helps you to understand love’s cycles of giving and receiving. The closer you come to another, the better you come to know yourself.
Couples therapy focuses on the problems existing in the relationship between two people.
Relationship problems always involve individual symptoms and problems, as well as relationship conflicts.
- Couples therapy will help you and your partner identify the issues of conflict within your relationship, and help you decide what changes are needed, in the relationship and in the behaviour of each partner, for both of you to feel satisfied with the relationship.
- Couples therapy may be short term. You may need only a few sessions to help you manage a crisis.
- Couples therapy may be long term, for several months, or longer, particularly if your relationship has greatly deteriorated.
- As with individual psychotherapy, you typically see a therapist once a week or over a couples intensive which may last several days.
Couples therapy is different from individual psychotherapy or counselling because the relationship is the focus of attention, instead of one individual.
I use a variety of therapeutic and creative interventions, which can help couples, develop the tools for a successful relationship.
Couples Therapy | Couples Counselling | London | Highgate | Worldwide
Many couples tend to come for Couples therapy, as a last resort, often leaving it too long before arriving that at least one of the partners is past caring. Please, seriously consider therapy in time to do some good, especially if:
One of you is very insecure, clingy or jealous and this is ruining the relationship;
You are dealing with infidelity and affairs
One or both of you cannot talk about your feelings
Discussions turn into rows without resolution
One or other of you is unhappy much of the time;
You have stopped having sex or having sexual difficulties.
You feel conflict about the relationship and do not know what to do.
You are having discussions about divorce or separation
You are renegotiating the terms of your relationship
You are having difficulties with intimacy and closeness
You are repeating destructive relationship patterns
There has been a Loss of Trust
Difficulties with Poor self esteem
You have difficulty with conflict and power dynamics
You have transcultural relationship issues
You experience problem with sexual desire
You have fertility issues
Difficult relationships with your in laws and family
You or you partner have addictive Behaviours
You or your partner has commitment difficulties
Couples Therapy | Couples Counselling | Relationship therapy | Highgate | North London
Take the Next Step – Get in Touch
Investing in couples therapy offers a deeper, sexier, happier and more resilient connection with your partner. You can call me now 07855 781 210
Online Skype and Telephone sessions available
For more information about Psychosexual Therapy , Couples Therapy, Couples Intensives
Psychotherapy & Counselling within easy reach of Highgate, Hampstead, Belsize Park, Kentish Town, Archway, Camden, Highbury and Islington, Holloway, City of London, Temple, St.Paul’s, Fleet Street, Crouch End, Tufnell Park, East Finchley and Muswell Hill, N6, N19, NW3, N10, N8
Couples Therapy | London | Worldwide | Highgate | North London