Situations & Issues I Work With
- Immediate crisis
- Relationship difficulties
- Long term difficulties
- Intense emotions and feelings
- Communication problems
- Sexuality, Identity and sexual problems
- Illness and life threatening conditions
- Sexual Abuse
- Psychosexual therapy for Sexual difficulties
- Abuse, sexual, physical or emotional
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Managing Stress
- Trauma Post traumatic stress
- Having no feelings
- Feeling over whelmed
- Problematic use of pornography
- Work related difficulties. Work Life balance, bullying or harassment
- Bereavement , Grief and Loss
- Death and Dying consciously
- Creativity and spiritual issues
- Dramatherapy, Art Therapy, Yoga Therapy
- Dis – ease and emotional distress
- Eating disorders, Body image and weight problems
- Dealing with life crises, dilemmas, transitions and changes
- Gay, Lesbian Bisexual issues
I work in a highly supportive way and challenging way;
- Each difficulty we experience shows us where you are cut off from yourself. It can become an entry-point for developing and embodying deeper, hidden resources.
- Guiding you in the process of honest exploration of the issues that you face, and providing interventions and tools to dissolve difficulty and transform your relationship with yourself and others.
- This awareness is key to living a happy, harmonious and fulfilled life. I use a framework that acknowledges the depth of the human spirit and holds a vision of your journey that includes all the different sides of your nature.
- I integrate an eastern approach towards the spiritual side of human nature with western understandings of the earthly side of human nature that includes the personal and interpersonal, integrating a Mind/ Body approach.
- I blend a range of approaches and tools from Eastern and Western approaches to healing Mind, Spirit and Body, combining Integrative Psychotherapy, Breathwork and Meditation.
- I am highly skilled in getting to the core of issues, and helping you to transform unwanted repeated patterns. My clients experience support, clarity, awareness a sense of peace, balance and accomplishment. Assisting you to deepen and improve your relationship with yourself and others and unlock your potential and master the art of conscious relationships.
- The work is based on exploring the process of relationships as a sacred path. Far from being an obstacle to your personal growth and development, relationships can be a catalyst for discovering your authenticity.
- Change is an inevitable part of life and cannot be controlled. The tendency to hold onto the familiar is to resist change and remain stuck at a threshold. This is the source of much pain, dis-ease and distress that people experience in life. Suffering is the product of holding onto anything, which no longer serves us
- The process of Psychotherapy enables you to understand your personal history and how negative patterns lead to emotional distress, this allows you to discover and connect with your real self. Encouraging you to move from concern with problems and symptoms towards exploring how you might lead a more fulfilling and authentic life. It helps you to accept and make necessary changes to live in a more constructive and fulfilling way.
- I have a deep grounding in the clinical practice of Psychotherapy and a profound appreciation of how different practices and traditions fit together as a healing modality. Beyond the body, beyond energy, lies a matrix of consciousness which permeates every aspect of our world.
- Individual Work involves regularly scheduled meetings on a weekly or twice weekly basis. Each session is 50mins in duration. Intensive sessions may be available as agreed. The sessions may focus on current or past problems, experiences, thoughts, feelings, or relationships.
It explores the conscious and unconscious processes and relationships between self and others. This includes our perceptions, judgments, belief systems, emotions, behaviours and higher consciousness and the spiritual. This exploration helps you to understand your deepest motivations, desires and fears.
‘Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.’ C.G. Jung
Psychotherapy | Counselling | North London, practice is within easy reach of Highgate, Hampstead, Belsize Park, Kentish Town, Archway, Camden, Highbury and Islington, Holloway, Crouch End, Tufnell Park, East Finchley and Muswell Hill.N6, N19, NW3, N10, N8.
Take the first step by Contacting me for a consultation
07855 781210 email@example.com
Online and Telephone sessions available