Transforming your Relationships | Weekend Workshops
Next Weekend Workshop 20th May 2018 The Heart of Relationships
Intensive weekend workshops for couples & individuals. The workshop focuses on improving communication and understanding what makes relationships work, through a mixture of talks, group discussions, and individual couple conversations. It takes place from 10 am-4pm on both the Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend.
Living from the Heart is a personal voyage of discovery into the deepest parts of you. It is about learning to be open to love all around you. It is about being alive, being awake and being free to love, with a firm reputation as an effective personal development and psychotherapeutic tool. The Process helps to connect you to your real self allowing you to live in a more congruent way. Teaching you to become more loving. When you live from the wisdom of the heart, you can achieve our goals, and fulfil your desires and your potential.
Based on an integrative approach drawing on Humanistic, Developmental, Transpersonal, Gestalt, and behavioural and cognitive Psychotherapy. It uses energy-based transformational psychotherapy combining breath work, energy work, yoga, Body Work, Art therapy, Drama therapy & meditation. The combination of intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual work provides a holistic approach to resolving many of life’s problems.
When you live from the heart and the mind you become stronger, more authentic and loving. You attract the right relationships and all that is right for you.
- Discover how your beliefs about Love, Intimacy and Sexuality affect your relationships
- Learn how to solve problems in your relationships
- Good communication is the key to better relationships. Learn how to communicate and express feelings clearly.
- The process helps you to become aware of and take responsibility for your judgments, instead of projecting them onto others.
- Helps you learn to hold a loving, compassionate space for yourselves in which you can come to greater acceptance of all parts of yourself.
- It enables you to centre a loving awareness of the wounded parts of yourself so that you can bring healing and wholeness to your psyche and relationships.
- Learn to create loving relationships
- Address persistent negative feelings of being unloved and being unlovable
- Transform challenges into positive personal transitions
- Become more confident and assertive
- Develop forgiveness and acceptance for self and others
- Develop your capacity for Love and Compassion
- Expand your Creativity in ways you never thought possible
- Meet people who are traveling a similar path way
- Discover a way to return to full aliveness
- Discover a way to find spiritual awakenings
The Concept of Living from the Heart
The Workshops and Retreats are for individuals, couples and friends to enhance, intimacy, love, sexuality, body image, self-esteem, empowerment, communication and relating in relationships.
Transformational Workshops and Retreats Programme
All Weekends are complete units taken individually or they can be followed as part an ongoing programme