Meditation |Psychotherapy For The Soul | London
Psychotherapy for the Soul inspires Mind, Body and Spirit; you will learn a new approach to life allowing you to transform challenges into positive transitions.
Psychotherapy & Meditation
- Meditation can lead you to physiological, behavioural, and cognitive changes that have therapeutic benefits.
- Learn meditation techniques to remove stress and find a space of inner peace and a loving kindness toward yourself and others.
- Learn tools to help create more balance in your life.
- Learn and be guided in meditation with a skilled teacher and experienced psychotherapist with many clinical years of experience, helping people to use deep states of meditation to gain insight and take right action in their lives.
- Access previously unconscious material. The process is tailored to your needs and level of experience.
- Become mindful, kind, compassionate and open to loving experiences.
By trusting the wisdom of your mind and heart you become empowered, motivated and open to opportunities in life. You can attain powerful personal insight and connection to others. At the centre of your heart is your authentic self, your true identity and who you really are at the deepest level of being.
Change is an inevitable part of life and cannot be controlled. The tendency to hold onto the familiar is to resist change and remain stuck at a threshold. This is the source of much pain, dis-ease and distress that people experience in life.
Suffering is the product of holding onto anything, which no longer serves us. The combination of intellectual, emotional, physical and Transformative Psychotherapy provides a holistic approach to resolving many of life’s problems.